Saturday, February 2, 2013

Our Classroom

I also want to share a few pics of our "classroom".  We have changed our space so many times over the past two years.  I wrote previously about our musical rooms and, at that time, I had my sewing stuff back in the room that originally was a sewing room but then was a classroom.  Now, my sewing stuff is in the hallway in the basement (which isn't a room, so we essentially gained a room by doing this!) and the schoolroom is back in the room that was the schoolroom, then the sewing room, then the schoolroom, then the sewing room and now is the schoolroom again :)

Our schoolroom

Our schoolroom

Our schoolroom

I'm pretty happy with it for now.  We are using an IKEA bench as a table.  It's a little lower than the kid's IKEA desk we were using previously, so I think Yoav's arm is better positioned (per the detailed explanation of arm position in Audrey McAllen's "Teaching Children Handwriting").

No comments:

Post a Comment